over the phone
+39 02 94750353
Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions
These are the general terms and conditions that apply to ticket purchasing through www.milanticketsopera.com. Because, from time to time, a client may have conditions not displayed on this page that are unique to their transactions, we recommend that you review the policy found in the Purchase Agreement section of your order prior to completing any transaction. We're the secondary marketplace for tickets to opera and ballet events. All tickets are fully protected by our guarantee. Prices may be below or above face value.
Ticket purchaser agrees to all of the following terms and policies:
Milanticketsopera.com is a property of RSKT Services OÜ (registry code 14166721) with registered address Randla tn 13-201, Tallinn city, Harju county, 10315 Estonia. Milanticketsopera.com is not affiliated with any event producers, venues or others providing services or events ("producer") for which tickets are purchased. Milanticketsopera.com is solely acting as a service of booking and tickets delivery service for specific events. Milanticketsopera.com assumes no liability incidental to the event for which tickets are sold or purchased. Ticket purchaser assumes all risks associated with attendance of events.
Ticket delivery options are event specific and are determined by producer. Event specific delivery options are listed on the Milanticketsopera.com website. Ticket purchaser assumes all risk of ticket loss, theft, delay, damage, or destruction during delivery of tickets. Tickets lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed during delivery will not be replaced.
Producers or others outside the control of Milanticketsopera.com may cancel or reschedule events. It is at the producer's discretion whether to refund the ticket price or exchange the tickets for a similarly equivalent event should a cancellation or rescheduling occur.
Pricing and Availability
Tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may become available prior to the event. However, Milanticketsopera.com does not control this inventory or availability. In some cases, Milanticketsopera.com or other distribution channels may receive additional, subsequent allocations of tickets for distribution, which may be of similar or higher desirability than those sold on Milanticketsopera.com, or may be offered for sale at lower prices than prices charged on Milanticketsopera.com.
Milanticketsopera.com accepts several methods of payment to accommodate your needs. Currently, Milanticketsopera.com accepts American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Diners Club.
If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm with Milanticketsopera.com Customer Service whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. Milanticketsopera.com will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
Convenience Charges and Order Processing Fees
Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event and seat choices. Tickets purchased on Milanticketsopera.com are typically include our fee for booking and delivery service that will not be refunded even by request.
In general, we may use information that we collect about you in the following ways:
- to process payment for purchases you make;
- to deliver the tickets, products and services you request;
- to enroll you in programs in which you choose to participate;
- to manage your account and provide you with customer service;
- to perform research and analyze your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content (or products, services or content offered by others on the Website);
- to communicate with you by e-mail, regular mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our affiliated companies or other third parties;
- to help us develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on the Website and other websites;
- to verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- to enforce our terms and conditions;
- to protect against or identify fraudulent transactions;
- to generally manage our business; and
to perform other functions, which we will describe to you at the time we collect the information.